I didnt know crashing a motorcycle could look so badass | GTAMotorcycle.com

I didnt know crashing a motorcycle could look so badass

kanabis

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;sYxU_lYBHpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxU_lYBHpY#t=7s[/video]

Worst body positioning ever

He was lucky that his foot did not get trapped or else he would be in a cast with a broken ankle.

crashes, walks away like nothing happened and doesnt know a thing about the crash

Before anyone else says.......Like a BaWs5

Does RmikeyMouse stand there every day filming people? He's got hundreds of vids of people whipping out on that turn lol

Does RmikeyMouse stand there every day filming people? He's got hundreds of vids of people whipping out on that turn lol

Yes.

And for the record: its RNickymouse, not RMicky or Micky.

I'm suprised he crashed. I mean, he had a full on goatee.

Also, dont worry about the oil leaking at the end of the vid. That's a Harley feature and did that even before he crashed.

Yes.

And for the record: its RNickymouse, not RMicky or Micky.
It's actually rnickeymouse, but good try. It's meant to be a play on mickeymouse since rn look like an m.

Last edited:
I'm suprised he crashed. I mean, he had a full on goatee.

Also, dont worry about the oil leaking at the end of the vid. That's a Harley feature and did that even before he crashed.

It's actually rnickeymouse, but good try. It's meant to be a play on mickeymouse since rn look like an m.

I was trying to get out that its RN not M. Guess the e slipped my mind (I know its supposed to be a play on mickeymouse)

touche...

Back
Top Bottom