HUGE POTHOLE!!!! Offramp on Gardner at the Yonge st exit | GTAMotorcycle.com

HUGE POTHOLE!!!! Offramp on Gardner at the Yonge st exit

joe.bielski

WARNING, HUGE POTHOLE!!!! Westbound Offramp on Gardner at the Yonge st exit. It's a 2 lane exit and the pothole is in the left lane that exits to Lakeshore just before the exit. (the right exits to yonge st)

It's so bad that the suspension on my SV650 completely bottomed out. I was going about 100kph and hit it so bad the front end started to wobble and I thought I was gonna lose it. Going to check if my forks are damaged. I've never hit a pot hole so hard. Man, my wrists are sore!!!

toronto311.ca online reporting. It is fastest way to get it checked/repaired.

BB

f42ed5b0e523d57fd9dfbe7c0407518f.jpg

I guess if they don't do anything about it this could always be an option to get some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARNING, HUGE POTHOLE!!!! Westbound Offramp on Gardner at the Yonge st exit. It's a 2 lane exit and the pothole is in the left lane that exits to Lakeshore just before the exit. (the right exits to yonge st)

It's so bad that the suspension on my SV650 completely bottomed out. I was going about 100kph and hit it so bad the front end started to wobble and I thought I was gonna lose it. Going to check if my forks are damaged. I've never hit a pot hole so hard. Man, my wrists are sore!!!

Probably the same one that opened up there a couple years ago. It was massive, incredibly dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom