how to delete posts? | GTAMotorcycle.com

how to delete posts?

Poser

how to delete posts? i wanna delete a few of my own posts, thats outdated and make no sense, just to ease the read thru for other readers, that don't have to siff thru useless posts, especially long threads.

I believe if you go to edit at the bottom right of your post you have an option to delete it there.
I just tried and I dont think you can do it that way, You can on the other forum I am on?
You might just have to go to edit and erase what you wrote and just write deleted and maybe the Mods will take it out for you if they notice?

Last edited:
I believe if you go to edit at the bottom right of your post you have an option to delete it there

did you try before replying, to see if the option is there?

did you try before replying, to see if the option is there?
No, I posted then tried on that post, In every other forum thats how you can delete your post.

did you try searching before posting, to see if it was already answered? ;)

After the numerous complaints about users deleting their own posts and then mods/admins being "blamed" for it. We chose to not let anyone delete their own posts.

If you want something deleted...simply report the post asking it to be deleted and we'll take care of it.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
how to delete posts? i wanna delete a few of my own posts, thats outdated and make no sense, just to ease the read thru for other readers, that don't have to siff thru useless posts, especially long threads.

If you view this website on any Apple product, it won't let you delete the posts.

If you view this website on any Apple product, it won't let you delete the posts.
No one regardless of operating system can delete posts, As quoted from a Mod in my post, you can just erase the words and write deleted and the mods will delete it for you.

thanks for the info/help/assistance/scarcasm.

atleast i know how/now!!!!

No one regardless of operating system can delete posts, As quoted from a Mod in my post, you can just erase the words and write deleted and the mods will delete it for you.

Wouldn't it be easier to just click on the "Report Post" icon on the post you want deleted and request it to be deleted?
That way it is flagged immediately to mods for action.

Back
Top Bottom