how not to end your race. 2020 soar event | GTAMotorcycle.com

how not to end your race. 2020 soar event

I think the video got deleted / switched? The clip this morning was the same rider trying to do a double overtake. looked like he tried to divebomb both of them and was caught out when the leading rider held the racing line. Guy in the video smashed into the side of him. Looked like a dumb move, wouldn't be surprised if he deleted it.

edit: its the video above.

I think the video got deleted / switched? The clip this morning was the same rider trying to do a double overtake. looked like he tried to divebomb both of them and was caught out when the leading rider held the racing line. Guy in the video smashed into the side of him. Looked like a dumb move, wouldn't be surprised if he deleted it.

5 lap qualifier, there were a couple quick guys that had to start at the back because of late registration.

Guy who took the video ran out of talent in a hurry. He was never making that corner anyway...the guy who he hit did him a favour and slowed him down.

Did he just miss his braking mark? I watched the entire first vid and he never seemed to be pushing really hard. Seems like he just misjudged that corner?

hmmm. strange happenings. the video did change,
but its back up in the second video, nice save guys.

hope some newbies might see how easy it is to mess up. nothing against the rider.
if you want to see some good videos of how to pass watch any of the"Newman" races.
he shows some good racecraft at grand bend and knows how to work his way to the front while still being patient and planned. good stuff.

newman vids 2016 Road Racing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom