How Harley Killed Itself (Fortnine) | GTAMotorcycle.com

How Harley Killed Itself (Fortnine)

bigpoppa

Well researched

they removed a reply from the comments, somebody posted another video where ryanf9 copied from

this is it

Last edited:
I suppose now that I think about it, low displacement bikes are selling well, I dont know enough about dirt bikes but I guess those are selling well as well

I suppose now that I think about it, low displacement bikes are selling well, I dont know enough about dirt bikes but I guess those are selling well as well

i see alot of dual sport and big adventure bikes, what ever gets your riding.

they removed a reply from the comments, somebody posted another video where ryanf9 copied from

this is it

Dude, are you trying to tell me that FortNine plagiarize another person? He is a talented young man, he doesn't need to copy anyone else to make excellent Youtube videos.

Well done as usual.I'll give HD two more generations

Two more generations as in "Rehashing the same old bikes they've been selling endlessly for the last 20 years by adding a piece of chrome and calling it a new model", or 2 more generations as in human beings?

Because if you're talking the latter, I think you're being very generous on your timeline.

this will hurt ...

this will hurt ...

The brilliant idea of selling high priced bikes in a dirt poor 3rd world country like India. How could that have possibly failed?

Does continuing to build the same push rod driven engine configuration for over 100 years help?

Back
Top Bottom