How do you guys wave to other motorcyclist | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you guys wave to other motorcyclist

I've been riding around and dont really know how to wave, All you do is just stick out your left hand ??? because thats what i been seeing from other riders

Left hand peace sign, left hand peace sign pointing at an angle down, right hand salute, right hand peace sign, front looking nod, face turn left nod, face turn right nod, quick nod, slow nod, thumbs up....

Honestly I do whatever is safe, and acknowledges the other rider.

I think the common thing to do is what you see other bikers doing however.

I do the downward angled peace sign if I'm not holding my clutch in. If I can't use my hands, I just do the obvious nod.

Bah humbug, leave me the **** alone unless you're on a real bike (dual-sport, adventure). Haha, just kidding, but I really do hate feeling like I have to wave.

6hkGVtv.jpg

I keep my left wrist on the bars and give the peace sign, its easier and I dont have to really let go of the bar. Sometimes left hand down and out. The nod works great

I do the "nod" and get a nod back...

Too inexperienced to take off hand to wave (yet)!

I always give left hand piece sign angled down. I wave at every bike I see as long as it's safe. I've always heard the inverted peace sign is acknowledging another rider and a way to say rubber side down

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

[video=youtube;gqykEhOIaRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqykEhOIaRk[/video]

Look at 4:25 , but don't copy it!!!!!!!

Left hand tap on the helmet means I just passed/you're coming up on PO-PO...
I wish more riders used the helmet tap. Really annoying when I receive a regular wave/peace sign instead of the helmet tap when there's 5-0 ahead. If you have the free hand, warn me!

I wish more riders used the helmet tap. Really annoying when I receive a regular wave/peace sign instead of the helmet tap when there's 5-0 ahead. If you have the free hand, warn me!

Ya left hand tap would be nice if its a consistent thing.

Back
Top Bottom