How 2 Wheels Changed My Life | GTAMotorcycle.com

How 2 Wheels Changed My Life

600f4ilover

Hey all..thought I would share my vid with you.. Hope you enjoy. :) Cheers
[video=youtube;e6jbFZWJBVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6jbFZWJBVE[/video]

~Denise~

how they changed my life:

less 20k dollars minimum that could have just been sitting there in the bank which is a lot for a 22 year old in school
clean record to 5 tickets
countless hours/km's of fun, people met and places I'd never have been

wouldn't have it any other way...

Best shot at 2:18

Cool video nevertheless... How many clicks have you put on the 250? First or 2nd season?

how they changed my life:

less 20k dollars minimum that could have just been sitting there in the bank which is a lot for a 22 year old in school
clean record to 5 tickets
countless hours/km's of fun, people met and places I'd never have been

wouldn't have it any other way...

I hear ya.. I wouldn't have it any other way either.. despite a few mishaps here and there... like you said..countless hrs of fun..and meeting new people along the way is priceless..

Thanks for the comments..very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Best shot at 2:18

Cool video nevertheless... How many clicks have you put on the 250? First or 2nd season?

thanks for the comment! it is a 2012 250r it just turned over 1100kms..I don't ride that bike much..I won it at an event called Rock The Red at Honda just off the 404.. Its a fun little bike though..but no comparison with my 600.. this is my 3rd season of riding.. cheers!

track pants and running shoes?

no to the track pants. those are jeans..but yes to the running shoes... I have some Alpinestars now..so no more running shoes for this girl.. actually I high sided in those jeans and they didn't even rip... luck I guess..

Please shut that visor for safety's sake.
(I did notice in some parts of your video it was closed)
Thank You.

Please shut that visor for safety's sake.
(I did notice in some parts of your video it was closed)
Thank You.

lol I know.. I have a bad habit of riding with visor up..and tend to get lots of bugs in my eyes.. its gonna be better next season..I have a helmet now with a drop down visor.. which I love...
thanks for your concern! and taking the time to watch my vid.. cheers
~Denise~

great clip !

Riding calms me down too :)

Nice vid!

I want to know where to get those fins on the helmet?

Nice vid!

I want to know where to get those fins on the helmet?

Thank you.. my friend and I just came up with this sea serpent concept.. just a regular saw mohawk..and that got a wee bit creative ;) It's one of a kind

Nice clip! Thanks for sharing. Riding has redefined many things in my life too in a very positive way.

I've spent 40-50 thousand (possibly more) in the last 4 or 5 years riding. (That's 3 bikes, parts, gear, fuel in the bikes on racing/joy rides and in the truck pulling to and from the track). Broken bones, messed up joints, been knocked out a few times. Lost gfs due to my racing, decided to skip the odd thing to advance my career if it interfered with some important race... Sounds all horrible.

But, I've met the most amazing people in my life who are now as close as family. I've traveled places I wouldn't have gone, and more and more doors are opening to travel to awesome places and do cool events most people won't get to do.
I've started to get to know people in the Canadian MX "machine" and doors are opening for me, and I feel really lucky for that.
I've learned more about what I'm made of, what I'm willing to sacrifice and willing to do in order to race. Each year that seems to get more and more extensive so I can progress further and further. Luckily I have a supportive gf now that loves the smell of race gas, likes camping out at the track, is a scrounge with money so she's ok with cheap dates and is appreciating the fact I'm in the gym twice a day to get ready for next season.

Would I trade it? Hell no, this was my dream since I could talk as according to my mom "bike" was my first word.
I have a dream one day of building an airplane, and always thought that the $ side would make that impossible. And then this summer I calculated how much I've spent and realized that with all the time and money I've spent doing this I would have my plane in the air by now.
But, what can I say... I'm addicted to twisting that throttle and eatin' roost!

Beautiful video :) guess no one will know why we ride until they start riding.

Thank you very much watching! your right..people don't understand unless they ride! cheers!

I've spent 40-50 thousand (possibly more) in the last 4 or 5 years riding. (That's 3 bikes, parts, gear, fuel in the bikes on racing/joy rides and in the truck pulling to and from the track). Broken bones, messed up joints, been knocked out a few times. Lost gfs due to my racing, decided to skip the odd thing to advance my career if it interfered with some important race... Sounds all horrible.

But, I've met the most amazing people in my life who are now as close as family. I've traveled places I wouldn't have gone, and more and more doors are opening to travel to awesome places and do cool events most people won't get to do.
I've started to get to know people in the Canadian MX "machine" and doors are opening for me, and I feel really lucky for that.
I've learned more about what I'm made of, what I'm willing to sacrifice and willing to do in order to race. Each year that seems to get more and more extensive so I can progress further and further. Luckily I have a supportive gf now that loves the smell of race gas, likes camping out at the track, is a scrounge with money so she's ok with cheap dates and is appreciating the fact I'm in the gym twice a day to get ready for next season.

Would I trade it? Hell no, this was my dream since I could talk as according to my mom "bike" was my first word.
I have a dream one day of building an airplane, and always thought that the $ side would make that impossible. And then this summer I calculated how much I've spent and realized that with all the time and money I've spent doing this I would have my plane in the air by now.
But, what can I say... I'm addicted to twisting that throttle and eatin' roost!

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch my video and posting ..very much appreciated.. I totally agree with you..I would never trade it either.. for anything! sounds like you have a great supportive gf..that is awesome.. I'm sure one day your dream of building an airplane will come true.. that would incredible.. all the best to you!! :)

Back
Top Bottom