Honest and Fair Repair Shops? Recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honest and Fair Repair Shops? Recommendations?

kobi

Hey,

New to motorcycling. Just picked up my first bike this weekend and I'm looking to start a relationship with a decent repair shop hopefully not too far away from me (South Etobicoke). At the moment my mechanical knowledge is pretty weak. I can do basic things like change fluids, electrical, and some basic maintenance, but past that I'm at a loss. I'm looking to bring the bike in to a shop to do an overall assessment and get it safetied, and if need be, some of the work they'd recommend getting done. Because of my inexperience though, I don't want to be taken advantage of. So, where can I go that have competent and honest mechanics that offer fair prices? I've heard some horror stories from certain places so I don't really want my first experience to be a terrible one.
Any recommendations? What are your go to places?

Thanks a lot!

Pro 6 Cycle. Kipling and North Queen, northwest corner.

A safety inspection needs to be done by a licensed mechanic and shop.

pro6 cycle @ north queen and Kipling

TTC accessible(bus stop right at the corner) so you can drop off your bike and come back no problem. I also live in south etobicoke, and am glad I took my bike there the times I have.

Alright looks like pro 6 cycle it is. Everyone seems to have good experiences with them so I'll check them out.
Thanks for the reassurance.

Keep Frekeyguy in mind too. If you are in the west end and want someone who will be honest and treat your bike like it's their own, he's your man! Very solid guy. Have used him a number of times. Pro6 is great too - no question. It's always good to have a couple of go-to's though.

Ace moto in Milton. A bit of a trek for South Etobicoke and he has a huge wait list but Adrian is worth waiting for.

Maybe not for your immediate needs as a buddy just booked an appointment and earliest available was middle of May but for your future scheduled major B maintenance I'd give him a call.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom