Honda VFR1200F DCT rate? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda VFR1200F DCT rate?

rider64

I am interested in this bike and asked my broker (Riders Choice) for a quote. THey said my current insurance company (Echelon) doesn't even cover it since they rate it as a super sport (wtf?) and another company wanted $2400 per year. I am over 25 and have clean record. What gives? Anyone else with this bike care to share their rate?

I am interested in this bike and asked my broker (Riders Choice) for a quote. THey said my current insurance company (Echelon) doesn't even cover it since they rate it as a super sport (wtf?) and another company wanted $2400 per year. I am over 25 and have clean record. What gives? Anyone else with this bike care to share their rate?

Welcome to Ontario. Where your raped on the premiums, punished for making claims to the service you pay for, and still dont get 100% value for your bike.

$2400 per year sounds about right for 25. It is weird the Echelon doesn't cover it, I thought they were fine with anything that was marketed as sport touring

2010 VFR1200F, Waterloo, allstate, 34, Clean, 2 cars and a house, no collision, $664/yr

you'll need to be 30+ with a history and clean record for the good rates. At least from allstate you will.

Back
Top Bottom