Honda engine rebuilders in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda engine rebuilders in Toronto

basmn

Site Supporter
Any recommendations on an engine rebuilder in Toronto that does quality work at reasonable rates.Got a 400 cc Honda quad engine that need to be done.

What happened to it :|

KMM powersports in Mississauga. If it runs fine otherwise he might be able to repair the crack before going to rebuild route.

Previous owner tried with some sort of sealant and a hose clamp..there may be a piece that broke off and the clamp may be holding it on...I'm trying to talk the owner into letting me try to fix it b4 buying the new cover. Belongs to a friend of one of my boys.i would like to try to repair it with belzona..but it's not up to me...

On the bottom of the motor, I doubt you could get it clean and oil free enough without a complete dismantle. That's about the worst location possible for a patch.
... but you are right I would probably try.

if it's an old honda in the 70s/80s then you're better off going to shops that can cater to older bikes. they're easy to work on if you have the manual. i think there's a guy at rosey toes that knows old bikes.. same with 109 cycle i believe at warden and danforth... or go to sohc4 website for help.

Back
Top Bottom