Honda canada Gymkhana 2012 this Sunday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda canada Gymkhana 2012 this Sunday

LorenzoN

Site Supporter
Hey guys and gals Honda canada will be having its first ever gymkhana at their head office in mark ham ontario. Also a group ride after on display will be the CBR family along with the cruisers and their new nc700 release this year . At this event will be a skills competition along with games and foods ... I will be doing a ride up there nothing special highway 7 to 404 and we reach ou destination . Meeting point is highway 7 and Martin grove .... Time is 1PM

I was really looking forward to this, seems like it's gonna rain.

Oh come on guys it's 30 perfect an we can pull in somewhere of it rains ...... Let's be bikers / stupid

I was there and stayed through the rain. Got to demo a CBR125 (first time on a non-cruiser frame for me). The event was alright, could have used more vendors, and they focused really heavily on the Gymkahna. It was cool to watch, probably cooler to participate in but the weather really killed the numbers quickly.

I was there also, I had a good time and test rode the new NC700x. They were handing out swags. Scored some Honda T shirts and sunglasses.

I took the kids over to watch the braver (and older) 6 yrs and up munchkins ride around on the little 50cc dirtbikes. Omg they were just too cute, whizzing around on the grass, and all dressed up in red Honda gear :)!

Wasn't the greatest demo ride, too many people showed up and the first few sessions were overbooked. My schedule got mixed up and I ended up losing a ride on a Shadow. Got to ride the VFR1200. I was underwhelmed. Motor is buzzy and lacked low end oomph. I'd rather buy another Blackbird. Didn't stick around for the gymkana, tried to bail before the storm but failed miserably. Got drenched on the way home and needed to stop 4 times to wait out the downpours.

Last edited:
Got to ride the VFR1200. I was underwhelmed. Motor is buzzy and lacked low end oomph. I want another Blackbird.

How? I did not even see it there.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Goldie
DSC02264.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02273.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02289.jpg

NC700 (my next bike)
DSC02276.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

Love at first sight.
DSC02303.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

DSC02307.jpg

The actual champion with the cbr250 she won.

Last edited:
Was there this morning and was able to go on the 2nd Demo ride riding the CBR600RR. Nice ride with a number of tight turns riden at a moderate pace. Very impressed with the power and handling of the CBR600R and is on my short list of bikes to consider to buy. They also gave away Honda T shirts, posters,bags, water bottles ,ect. The Gymkhana riding was interesting to watch. Looking forward to the next Honda Demo ride.

Wasn't the greatest demo ride, too many people showed up and the first few sessions were overbooked. My schedule got mixed up and I ended up losing a ride on a Shadow. Got to ride the VFR1200. I was underwhelmed. Motor is buzzy and lacked low end oomph. I'd rather buy another Blackbird. Didn't stick around for the gymkana, tried to bail before the storm but failed miserably. Got drenched on the way home and needed to stop 4 times to wait out the downpours.

Be grateful you didn't get stuck at work.

Retro, you missed out - BCH4 was riding in the gymkhana. We had a good time, despite the rain. Sun was out for most of the competition. Some of the competitors were quite skilled. Too bad I didn't bump into you before you left.

i won every category that existed ...............Even have the impressive number DQ's and falls :) lol

Retro, you missed out - BCH4 was riding in the gymkhana. We had a good time, despite the rain. Sun was out for most of the competition. Some of the competitors were quite skilled. Too bad I didn't bump into you before you left.

Bummer, maybe I should've stuck around. But that heat and humidity was getting to my head. I didn't even know you could sign up for the gymkana, wasn't made clear on their website.

Back
Top Bottom