Hindle Sale - 15% off | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hindle Sale - 15% off

Thanks for the info.

I called and found you cannot go there to see the product(s). It's a manufacturing plant, not a show room.
They offer PC V, autotune and dyno service as well.
I like to see the product before purchasing.
A few years ago at the TO bike show Hindle's products were there and I found their welds to be garbage compared to Akra. I would hazard to guess that today's products seem to be mostly "clamp on" items in order to eliminate welding ( unless perhaps your going full exhaust? )

I called and found you cannot go there to see the product(s). It's a manufacturing plant, not a show room.
They offer PC V, autotune and dyno service as well.
I like to see the product before purchasing.
A few years ago at the TO bike show Hindle's products were there and I found their welds to be garbage compared to Akra. I would hazard to guess that today's products seem to be mostly "clamp on" items in order to eliminate welding ( unless perhaps your going full exhaust? )
They manufacture products to order. I’ve never bought a hindle product before but at the motorcycle show in feb I spoke with some of the riders about their pipes - which were all hindle full systems with evolution mufflers. They loved them, they sounded great, good bang for the buck (an akrapovic full system for this bike will cost you $3000) and they make power. They are making me an exhaust with a 2.25 inlet vs their standard 2” inlet. I am excited to receive it and I will review it as well. Canadian company manufacturing in Canada ??. I have had several people tell me to buy hindle and everyone who I have seen who has one loves theirs. The amount of positive reviews made it an easy choice.

Last edited:
I have a full hindle system on my track bike.

Stainless headers, and downpipe with the titanium can.

No issues with it and it sounds incredible.

Back
Top Bottom