Hi, I’m new new ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi, I’m new new ?

BeaverTails

Hi,

I just started to get into motorcycles and everything related, so came across this forum and super stoked haha.
Don’t have my own ride yet and just looking at the licensing process, so yes, I am a real beginner, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Cheers

Welcome to motorcycling!

This is a good place to start, lots of knowledge and info.

Where are you in the license process?

Welcome, be wary of intersections, and get some high visibility gear.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to motorcycling!

This is a good place to start, lots of knowledge and info.

Where are you in the license process?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the friendly welcome.

I am currently studying for the M1 knowledge test and intend to take that in a week from now.
I have also registered for the M2 Licence / Riding Basics course at RTI for late October. Hope the weather will still be somewhat ok by then. ?

Welcome, be wary of intersections, and get some high visibility gear.

Thank you.
Yes, good gear is one of my top priorities. Since I’ve been driving for a while, I’m well aware how easy it is to overlook a biker - not that I’ve been involved in any accident, thankfully, but you get a certain idea for sure.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the friendly welcome.

I am currently studying for the M1 knowledge test and intend to take that in a week from now.
I have also registered for the M2 Licence / Riding Basics course at RTI for late October. Hope the weather will still be somewhat ok by then.

Last year October was beautiful riding weather, I stored my bikes mid November so hopefully it holds up for you (and everyone else) this year as well.

I did my M2 at the end of June, and it was raining hard the whole weekend. Great experience but, hot wet and humid it wasn't very comfortable lol. I'll take cool autumn weather over that anytime.

Last year October was beautiful riding weather, I stored my bikes mid November so hopefully it holds up for you (and everyone else) this year as well.

I did my M2 at the end of June, and it was raining hard the whole weekend. Great experience but, hot wet and humid it wasn't very comfortable lol. I'll take cool autumn weather over that anytime.

Oh, that sounds encouraging, thanks!
I definitely prefer cool over warm and humid in general, and I guess it's even more true when it comes to biking. ?

Fingers crossed for another nice fall for everyone for sure. ?

Back
Top Bottom