Help! Quick! Choke on a Honda CBR 125??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help! Quick! Choke on a Honda CBR 125???

danw

I'm writing my M2 test tomorrow and I need to know where the choke is on my bike, a Honda CBR 125.

I searched through the manual, googled it, I can't find it anywhere. Is there even one?

Does anyone know where the choky is on a Honda CBR 125???

Last edited:
There's no choke on the 125...

its F.I

You mean your writing you m1? :S
you don't write your m2...

That's what I mean, doing the M2.

Thanks for the info Jelly!

Just to double check, what year is your 125?

Thats a very good thing the CBR 125 has going for it, nice feature and surprisingly the ninja 250's havent got it yet nor the ninja / gsf 500 have adopted it....

Just another FYI, I don't think they will ask you where things are on your bike. At least, they didn't when I took the test. You just ride, follow all the rules, don't speed, proper blocking position, you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Just another FYI, I don't think they will ask you where things are on your bike. At least, they didn't when I took the test. You just ride, follow all the rules, don't speed, proper blocking position, you'll be fine.

Good luck!

When I did my M1Exit with the ministry they asked me to point to specific things on my bike (clutch, front brake, signals, horn, throttle, etc.)...which obviously shouldn't be a problem for anyone who had actually ridden

When I did my M1Exit with the ministry they asked me to point to specific things on my bike (clutch, front brake, signals, horn, throttle, etc.)...which obviously shouldn't be a problem for anyone who had actually ridden

+1. when i did my m1x, they asked me to point out the parts of the bike. one question was to show the choke. i explained it was FI, the tester said there should still be a choke. i pointed to the petcock. i got the check mark. :rolleyes:

+1. when i did my m1x, they asked me to point out the parts of the bike. one question was to show the choke. i explained it was FI, the tester said there should still be a choke. i pointed to the petcock. i got the check mark. :rolleyes:

What fuel injected bike has a petcock?

Yeah, why would a FI bike have a petcock, unless maybe TBI, nah even then, just rethought this.

it was just self installed fuel shut off, not a real petcock.

tank removal.

Back
Top Bottom