Helmet exemption for Sikhs/turbans | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helmet exemption for Sikhs/turbans

"White man's guilt" is what causes normally intelligent rational Canadians to let immigrants make exceptions to do stupid things, that not even those immigrants' Canadian born children would even understand. This is as crazy as it gets south of the border.

View attachment 40359
Six foot three?

I'm gonna guess that is not a valid license photoshopped. if you go a quick Google search it doesn't even look legit, and that photo shows up on a bunch of passport images....

I'm gonna guess that is not a valid license photoshopped. if you go a quick Google search it doesn't even look legit, and that photo shows up on a bunch of passport images....

Here you go with the silliness .

Okay sweety... Lol.
Theres obviously a generational gap here and perhaps an experiential one as well.

'Having used all three of your examples I would still go with the FN FAL.

Speaking of the FAL as the "right arm of the free world" is more of a political statement than anything else... the AK would be the right arm if the godless "red" commie hoards... The 5.56 Of the Armalite would be the right arm of the US dominated NATO/military industrial/political complex.

Yeah I know... 1983 called.
They want their moustache back
View attachment 40345

Is that you?!

You are forgetting about the G-3 rifle, german-made hard-hitter from Heckler & Koch.

Is that you?!

Yes... A much younger, lighter me.. Another life.

2m5m3pz.jpg

sow9w1.jpg

2qwq2ia.jpg

You are forgetting about the G-3 rifle, german-made hard-hitter from Heckler & Koch.

'Not forgetting... 'Just never actually used one, so... 'Not qualified to render an opinion.

Yes... A much younger, lighter me.. Another life.

2m5m3pz.jpg

sow9w1.jpg

2qwq2ia.jpg

'Not forgetting... 'Just never actually used one, so... 'Not qualified to render an opinion.
Awesome shots. Thank you for your service.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Okay sweety... Lol.
Theres obviously a generational gap here and perhaps an experiential one as well.

'Having used all three of your examples I would still go with the FN FAL.

Speaking of the FAL as the "right arm of the free world" is more of a political statement than anything else... the AK would be the right arm if the godless "red" commie hoards... The 5.56 Of the Armalite would be the right arm of the US dominated NATO/military industrial/political complex.

Yeah I know... 1983 called.
I was a meathead posted to Ottawa in 83..lol

They want their moustache back
View attachment 40345

The other thread on here about the M2X course/test got me wondering - are the rider training/testing outfits going to allow students with turbans vs helmets.

I'm going to guess no for the "closed course" testing. The M2 course (from M1 to M2) is done on a private parking lot with the insurance going to the school, so insurance will set minimum standards. Technically I can ride in flip flops, but the schools say no as insurance conditions are set.

Road tests will have to follow the rules of the road. If I can wear a turban then they will have to.let me.

The other thread on here about the M2X course/test got me wondering - are the rider training/testing outfits going to allow students with turbans vs helmets.

I know Georgian College is a no on that. As meme said above, you can ride in flip flops legally, but can't take the course in flip flops. We're a safety course, so we're going to teach safe riding techniques and gear.

Guy at my recent M1X course wanted to wear only his turban but was told he couldnt. He ended up wearing one of their helmets. This was learning curves fyi.

The course is under Canadian Safety Council.

I know Georgian College is a no on that. *snip* We're a safety course, so we're going to teach safe riding techniques and gear.

Learning Curves is a hard no on that too.

Six foot three?

Ya was thinking the same thing. And now you know how known and unknown Islamic terrorist can safely travel the roads anonimously. They may be suicidal but they ain't dumb. We are the ones stupid for even considering this, While I believe in freedom of religion, this is free-dumb due to religion.

Back
Top Bottom