Hello from Waterdown | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Waterdown

650Tech

Hey guys,

I came across the forum while looking for info on race leagues here in Southern Ontario. I’ve been riding since 2003 starting on dirt bikes and eventually road bikes currently I ride a CBR650R and am picking up a ZZR250 from a buddy to turn into a track bike and get into a series in a year or two. There’s going to be three of us that all have the same bikes and we are setting a low budget for mods to the bike and doing a challenge of who can do the most while spending inside the budget. Got the idea from 44 Teeth with their Budget Bike Battles.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing to the forum.

Buy Canadian, you'll have a 33% advantage over them if they don't.

There’s going to be three of us that all have the same bikes and we are setting a low budget for mods to the bike and doing a challenge of who can do the most while spending inside the budget. Got the idea from 44 Teeth with their Budget Bike Battles.

The best mod you can do to a motorcycle is the rider mod. ;)
Welcome to the forum and I hope you guys have fun!

I haven't been here long myself, but welcome nonetheless!

For local race series', I think you have SOAR out of Grand Bend and Super Series out of Shannonville, though there very well could be more. I've done each track once this year, and while Grand Bend is probably better for newbies, I could see Shannonville offering more long-term rewards. Both are huge fun and (mostly) forgiving. Maybe I'll see you out there...

Back
Top Bottom