Hello fellow riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello fellow riders

NickJ

My name is Nick. I've been into long distance riding for the past 15 years. I've just bought my first motorcycle in Canada, and its a 2006 Honda ST1300. I plan to make real use of it in this beautiful country. looking forward to connecting with other riders and glad to be on this forum.

Welcome!
Not sure where you came from prior to Ontario, but the costs of insurance and how straight farmland some of the roads are may be a little deterring.
Post some pics of your ST!!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome messages. I've done most of my riding in the Middle East and Europe. Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, UK & Germany. I've just uploaded a profile photo and attached it also to this post. I've had many bikes so far, i am 55 years old :) a BMW GS650, BMW R1200RT, Honda VTX1300, Kawasaki concours and now the Honda ST1300. My Favourite so far is the BMW R1200RT, but i am getting to try the ST1300 now, and who knows.

Attachments

• NJA_ST1300_Final_2.jpg
    NJA_ST1300_Final_2.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 36
Thank you for the welcome messages. I've done most of my riding in the Middle East and Europe. Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, UK & Germany. I've just uploaded a profile photo and attached it also to this post. I've had many bikes so far, i am 55 years old :) a BMW GS650, BMW R1200RT, Honda VTX1300, Kawasaki concours and now the Honda ST1300. My Favourite so far is the BMW R1200RT, but i am getting to try the ST1300 now, and who knows.
Hey Nick, welcome your found a great resource.

You look familiar, are your part of the Toronto Riders group on meetup? There was a group ride a couple of weekends ago we stopped at Boston Pizza in Orangeville.

Welcome Nick. SBURNS mentioned Meetup.com as a place to network with other riders. There are a few meetups groups in the GTA that do day, weekend and multi-day trips.

SBURNS is correct. The picture was taken Two weeks ago in one of the weekend rides for Toronto Riders group. This was my first ride after two years of no riding. Can't you see the smile on my face :)

Welcome. Fellow long distance/endurance rider enthusiast here.

Back
Top Bottom