Hello everyone! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello everyone!

Balraj89

Hello to everyone!
I just joined this page. Heres a bit about myself, i started riding last season. My first bike was a 03 CBR 600RR. I sold that about a month ago. Picked up a 08 GSXR 1000 couple weeks ago. I live in Brampton and would love to meet with other riders and cruise.

Stay safe!

Legit curious how you can afford insurance being:
- From brampton
-New rider
-Ride SS and liter bikes

Apparently my postal code falls in the area where insurance is a bit manageable. Ive had my m2 for about 3 and half years now so that might help a bit. And also, im under facility insurance.

so you must be paying out the ass then

Welcome

What’s the list now Ice? I know you got the sweet new 1000. Still have the versys?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
The z1000, klr 650 and the wife's Gladius 650. Her gladius is the most expensive to insure lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Yeah, close to $300 a month

Respectfully, just assuming

You must be young and with not many responsibilities

Anyways, welcome.

300 a month for an ss litre bike under facility, with an m2? That sounds almost too good to be true considering the circumstances you describe.

Regardless, welcome and ride safe. I work in Brampton, some crazy drivers out that way.

Yeah, close to $300 a month

Welcome, and kudos for actually having insurance despite the cost and not just riding dirty.

300 a month for an ss litre bike under facility, with an m2? That sounds almost too good to be true considering the circumstances you describe.

Regardless, welcome and ride safe. I work in Brampton, some crazy drivers out that way.

Same thoughts, but hey, if there's one constant in Ontario....it's that you can't make heads of tails out of motorcycle insurance here.

Back
Top Bottom