Helite. Product recall. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helite. Product recall.

cycling

Site Supporter
Text Heltite. 819 9819901.

You will get the diagram which will show you what you need to do.
I am not having any luck trying to convert the PDF to be able to send it.
This is the scripted word without the pictures.

1- The first step is to check the color of the piston which is in the trigger mechanism. You can easily see the color of the piston around the metal ball. If you have a doubt or if access is difficult, please follow these steps -> remove the cartridge, unscrew the cap with the Allen key (supplied with the user guide), remove the key ball from its place and check the color of your piston.

-> If your piston is blue or red, there is no problem you can continue to use your airbag system.

-> If your piston is green, you have to check it.

Check the color of the piston around the metal ball

2- Your piston is green. Remove all the elements from the release pin with your Allen key. Take the green piston and try to turn and remove the needle.

-> If the needle doesn’t turn and remains fixed so there is no problem you can continue to use your airbag system.

-> If the needle turn and can be removed or if you don’t see the needle on your piston, stop at once to use your airbag system. Please contact as soon as possible Helite at sales@helite.com.

Remove the metal ball and check the color of the piston (follow the steps)

3- At the end of the procedure, make sure to put the elements back

correctly in the trigger mechanism (see the

scheme on top and the user guide).

Remove the elements from the trigger mechanism with the Allen key
Try to turn and remove the needle of the green piston

Mine was green. When I checked the piston pin, did not move. All is good for me. Hope it will be the same for you all.
If you have any questions, please leave a message for me. Private or otherwise.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom