Heading to Rome - Where to shop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heading to Rome - Where to shop

junior

I'm heading to Rome in early May and thought this might be my chance to get some great italian leather gear for a great price. Anyone know if it's worth shopping there for a 1 piece and boots? Anyone know of a good place to shop?

I'm heading to Rome in early May and thought this might be my chance to get some great italian leather gear for a great price. Anyone know if it's worth shopping there for a 1 piece and boots? Anyone know of a good place to shop?

Rome + shopping never equals great price....

Head over to Andorra for deals. You won't find *that* much of a better deal in Italy. Maybe some Rossi replica AGV lids but lugging that back will be a pain.

I was hoping for a better response, even though I doubted that it would be cheaper to get items there. I don't think I would use ebay in Italy, my command of the local language might leave me with unwanted items

All joking aside I bought my Daytona boots off ebay.de and had them shipped to a friends in the UK. I saved $200 versus buying them here. There's no reason you cant use ebay in Europe and have stuff shipped to your hotel in Rome.

I do so hope my serious response doesn't dissapoint you.

friend of mine just got back from there, she was going to get me a T-Shirt at a Ducati store, and they wanted 40 Euros LOL

My wife went with her daughters last year and brought me back a really nice Ducati t-shirt and knapsack from a Ducati store she found in Rome..

If you do buy anything, inquire from the sales staff about getting the receipt stamped for a refund on the VAT (Value added tax) paid. Depending on the country, the refund only applies to a minimum amount or higher. You can either get the refund at the airport or mail it in with the envelope provided by the vendor. If you're buying a big ticket item, this will save you some Euros on the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom