Has anyone dealt with Frank Alfano? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has anyone dealt with Frank Alfano?

"Yo, Mr. White... You don't want a criminal lawyer... you want a 'criminal' lawyer" -- Jesse Pinkman

Well, NO!
In real life, you don't want a criminal for a lawyer.

I had to google "Catherine Petrolo", the lady in the picture above. I didn't understand the story 100%.

She is a corrupt prosecutor in York region, already found guilty of breach of trust and obstructing justice (related to traffic tickets), waiting for sentencing.

Who was defending her? Frank Alfano.

That seems to be the reason why they are together in the picture.

Yeah. So. I'm Frank Alfano. In 2013 I actually got an acquittal for the Original poster. You're welcome. Thanks for hiring me twice since. Yes, it is true I won R v Silva. The defence wasn't lame. It required the prosecution to prove an element they couldn't. I have been riding motorcycles for years and began as a street racer helping friends. I am not a criminal, nor a lawyer. I am however one of the few who will actually stand up and defend you and not just plead you out. I like to think I'm good at my job. Hence, my clients include police, prosecutors and some members' families of the bench. Once or twice, members of the bench. I completely appreciate the solid people who know me standing up for me. Congrats to bringing back a 7-year-old post. They say any press is good press right? BTW, if you posted something negative and use me to defend you, I'll still go to the wall for you. That's who I am. Ok then. Let the bloodshed begin.

Yeah. So. I'm Frank Alfano. In 2013 I actually got an acquittal for the Original poster. You're welcome. Thanks for hiring me twice since. Yes, it is true I won R v Silva. The defence wasn't lame. It required the prosecution to prove an element they couldn't. I have been riding motorcycles for years and began as a street racer helping friends. I am not a criminal, nor a lawyer. I am however one of the few who will actually stand up and defend you and not just plead you out. I like to think I'm good at my job. Hence, my clients include police, prosecutors and some members' families of the bench. Once or twice, members of the bench. I completely appreciate the solid people who know me standing up for me. Congrats to bringing back a 7-year-old post. They say any press is good press right? BTW, if you posted something negative and use me to defend you, I'll still go to the wall for you. That's who I am. Ok then. Let the bloodshed begin.

Interesting that the old post was resurrected by a one timer who deleted the content. Obviously Mr Alfano isn't A-one with everyone but who is?

Back
Top Bottom