Has anybody used this site to purchase things before? (Motorcycle innovations)? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has anybody used this site to purchase things before? (Motorcycle innovations)?

It's been a few years, but I placed a couple of orders through them in the past. Great experience, quick shipping, zero issues.

I think the guy is based somewhere out of the GTA so you can always hunt him down if you have an issue.

I assume he just does it as a hobby which is why the site is basic and doesn't advertise anywhere.

PS: You have an invoice for something, not moto related, attached to your post.

PS: You have an invoice for something, not moto related, attached to your post.

Yes, I've used them a couple of times, comments as above.

BTW, you've attached not an invoice, but a screen print or grab indicating your full name, address, and property tax info including roll number, rates etc.... I'd take that down quick if I were you.

Ordered a few items 2 years ago. Denali's for the FJR and some earplugs. Good experience.

Did somebody help me take it down? I don't see it anywhere now. It was a mistake =/ but I deleted it before I posted the threat... weird how it showed up.

I see this:

Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150, or a low flat rate of $9.95 on orders below $150.
We ship within a week of receiving your order.

that tells me they stock nothing....but unless you're in a hurry I guess it doesn't matter

"that tells me they stock nothing....but unless you're in a hurry I guess it doesn't matter "

Where do they get product from then? Cant do China in a week.

ever order from Gear Best? China to Canada in 4 days

so the guy has stock and takes him a week to get a shipping label on it?

I'm not certain but I believe he operates this as a side gig, hence the possible delay.
I've ordered from them and recieved it on the third day.
As long as the price is right I wouldn't mind waiting a week for a product.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I've made several purchases over the years. It's one of the first sites I check when I'm looking for something. Customer service is outstanding.

He is just east of Toronto, bought twice from him. Just him and yes he is doing it himself unless he has gotten bigger.
Great to deal with, price is right, just don't expect fedex the next day! If you can wait a week use him, save, and support a local!!

Back
Top Bottom