halton+niagara twisties sat 11 Oct- experienced riders only | GTAMotorcycle.com

halton+niagara twisties sat 11 Oct- experienced riders only

theassassin

Saturday 11 october. Meet at ice house restaurant just south of 401 on Guelph line at 11am. Ride for about an hour or so in Halton hills then lunch at Wendy's at centennial pkwy and barton st. In hamilton at about 1:30pm. Leave esso station across the street at 2pm for Niagara twisties arriving in Niagara falls for about 4pm or so. You can hit the qew at any time during the ride or leave fromthe falls. No new riders, no cruisers or 250's. Minimum bike is sv650 and thats only if you're spanking it!

gonna be there to enjoy one last rip before season ends

Can I come....can I, can I, can I?

If the weather is good I am in!

Is Gsx650f allowed with a rider who has 3 seasons under his belt?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Is Gsx650f allowed with a rider who has 3 seasons under his belt?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

The assassin will be busy playing with his new toy... LOL Come on out don't let the assassin scare you,he really is a jolly character and because you are on a bandit I'll look out for ya :D

Can I come....can I, can I, can I?

If the weather is good I am in!

He said no 250's & 650 minimum. You only have 14 :rolleyes:

Sent from my tablet using my paws

He said no 250's & 650 minimum. You only have 14 :rolleyes:

But I run 94 oct so it's like a 18. And if I catch the wind on my back and on a down hill I can fake a 20. I could also wear my flashy Kawi jacket....I hear it makes me look like I a super fast!

I failed to join a ride this year so I'm full of shet....I will keep trying but from what I hear the roads we ride on with still in the game are better than the ones west of toronto. I still will get out to your ride one day

Hey guys...

Experience-wise, I'm good and I've been riding for a few years... But I've never been on a "group ride" before and I'm new on this site as well.. Couple months ago I rode to Niagara on the Lake and I've been to Forks of the Credit a few times. I want to try joining a group ride.

Any tips? Just show up at the first location and it's follow-the-leader from there or what? Also do most of you guys already know each other in person? Obviously I'm new to all of this.

P.s. Riding a Daytona 675

Any tips? Just show up at the first location and it's follow-the-leader from there or what? Also do most of you guys already know each other in person? Obviously I'm new to all of this.

When gtam says slow, 2up friendly, it means that.
If it says 20+ over limit, it will be a spirited ride, however if it says experienced rider, get ready to run from the po po :eek:

Hey guys...

Experience-wise, I'm good and I've been riding for a few years... But I've never been on a "group ride" before and I'm new on this site as well.. Couple months ago I rode to Niagara on the Lake and I've been to Forks of the Credit a few times. I want to try joining a group ride.

Simple.... yes show up , ride, respect the other riders. Ride your own ride, dont ride beyond your abiity. Many experienced riders who will know the roads better then you, some may have a better mastery of physics.

If you feel you are experienced, show up and ride, if it is within your comfort level carry on, if not you can always drop off, just let a rider know.

I know my comfort level and my capabilities :cheers:

When gtam says slow, 2up friendly, it means that.
If it says 20+ over limit, it will be a spirited ride, however if it says experienced rider, get ready to run from the po po :eek:

write down the leaders plates so when you stop you can give it to the cops:D

Hey guys...

1rst post 1rst group ride..... I don't think this is the ride for you and to answer your question yes most of us know each other although unfamiliar riders show up all the time.Some bail early some stick around depends on your own take of goings on

POPO maybe???????HMMMMMM

STB easy peasy except one problem I can't read the plates...too dirty :D riding with rats LOL

Thanks for all the feedback..

I've had my fun with the popo before. That said, I need my licence for work so I can f around too much. We'll see how I feel in the am. I might come out, then break off if I'm not too comfortable. We'll see in the am. Anyway, enjoy it while you can.. Few more weeks only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom