H-D Streetide Battery | GTAMotorcycle.com

H-D Streetide Battery

Martin sherab

The cost for OEM Harley-Davidson Battery is approximately $230. Are there any viable aftermarket solutions as opposed to OEM spec?

Anyone with experience in this matter?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually as good or better than OEM, much less expensive.
I've bought batteries here for decades...for everything.

The cost for OEM Harley-Davidson Battery is approximately $230. Are there any viable aftermarket solutions as opposed to OEM spec?

Anyone with experience in this matter?
Thanks in advance.

Lawn tractor battery is crazy cheap if you can physically fit one. Used them for decades in my BMW.

oh ... H-D Street? guessing it has a tiny battery.

Op: Ever heard of "Internet search"?
It's a fairly new thing, where you go to an internet "site", type in your dumb questions and you get answers. One of the most popular is GOOGLE.
When you type "harley davidson street glide battery" into this google site it says there are lots of batteries for that bike for less than $230
Here, try clicking on this blue writing and see what happens

It's a fairly new thing, where you go to an internet "site", type in your dumb questions and you get answers. One of the most popular is GOOGLE.
When you type "harley davidson street glide battery" into this google site it says there are lots of batteries for that bike for less than $230
made a spelling error in the search string and that took him straight to this place ;)

I think I paid a little over a hundred for mine. Go to canadian tire parts desk and ask for the cheapest battery listed for your bike.

Having a bad day? Go riding.
Person was looking for help not attitude
Searches don’t replace experience.
Hope you don’t need help sometime.

Sent from the moon!

Yuasa YIX30L or Interstate equivalent. Don't cheap out, you pay in the long run.
I mean to circle back and recommend something.
I bought a battery from this brand to replace the one in my Electra Glide, been great. Starts up much better then it used to. But not much less expensive then the HD brand, but at least you know what you are getting. Got my from GP Bikes.

I mean to circle back and recommend something.
I bought a battery from this brand to replace the one in my Electra Glide, been great. Starts up much better then it used to. But not much less expensive then the HD brand, but at least you know what you are getting. Got my from GP Bikes.

Thanks.
Just picked up the battery from Total battery(Deka) ,Located at Vaughan.
$180 .installed the new Battery Start up no issue.

Lawn tractor battery is crazy cheap if you can physically fit one. Used them for decades in my BMW.

oh ... H-D Street? guessing it has a tiny battery.

You were right. It takes a lawn mower battery... that you can get at TSC for $80

Back
Top Bottom