Guest Helmet | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guest Helmet

sunnyCBR

Hey all,

So I'm getting to the point in time where I want to start doing 2UP riding. Have been reading over in both some books I have and on the forum all the details on how to manage with a passenger and what to expect. BUT I do have a question about 'guest helmets' actually. What do people usually do in regards to getting a helmet that will likely fit someone on the back? I was thinking of getting a M sized lid, but that might be too big/small depending on the shape/size of the persons head?

Anyways, any thoughts would be nice. I know them having their own helmet would be ideal, but not always the case. I intend to get a Full-Face DOT helmet for any guests.

I got whatever fit my head. It's a spare for me and I check the fit on my passengers. It doesn't need to be supremely comfortable for them, it just has to be tight enough it can't come off.

What kind of passengers do you think you'll be 2-uping with? Most likely females, correct? (Assuming you are a male) So get a size small lid. That usually fits most females unless you like them big chunky ones.

medium is a safe bet for a passenger, maybe small for a girl, but like jenn says she has lots of hair. My sister wears an extra small. Options are endless. LOL Go medium, and if it's loose on the girl, just keep complimenting her until her head swells to the point it fits. LOL!

medium is a safe bet for a passenger, maybe small for a girl, but like jenn says she has lots of hair. My sister wears an extra small. Options are endless. LOL Go medium, and if it's loose on the girl, just keep complimenting her until her head swells to the point it fits. LOL!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom