Guelph riders ??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guelph riders ???

wantsabike

Lookin for some guys to ride with from Guelph here any Guys on here wanna ride sometime ?? I don't have any buddies to ride with anymore and looking for some people to tour with ...

send me a message if you're game :) five one nine five zero one four six five one

rob :)

I'm close to Guelph.

i live over near the mall in Guelph trying to find some guys to ride with kinda borin alone Somedays so wouldn't mind meeting some new people and riding with em and etc plus I don't know the area here at all really

I'm in Guelph. Present bike is okay for a day ride; not really for a tour. Happy to ride with you sometime. :)

Will PM...

I'm close to Guelph. Hit me up with a PM :)

Lookin for some guys to ride with from Guelph here any Guys on here wanna ride sometime ?? I don't have any buddies to ride with anymore and looking for some people to tour with ...

send me a message if you're game :) five one nine five zero one four six five one

rob :)

I'm in Guelph and usually out riding most evenings and weekends, so let's go! I'll be heading out tonight around 6:30ish for a couple of hours.....do you want to join?
If our riding styles mesh, you're more than welcome to join me while touring.
I'm heading up to Thunder Bay in a few weeks, regularly head out for all-day rides.

Ah nice !!! Ya I don't always get out during the week dro my job as Somedays are longer then others I find myself riding more on weekends rather hen during the week honestly ....

but if I'm home early id be open to do a small ride one night

should all meet for Thursday before bike night and all go together :)

Check the KW Group ride threads... we're pretty active...

I have to take my Pug to Rockwood Vet Thursday at 5 for some thyroid tests. After that I am all for a ride. :)

Any of you guys maybe wanna meet up Thursday of weather is nice and head to royal bike night all together ? Meet up at a tims before hand and then go in one group ? Anyone interested

feel free red to text me anytime anyone wants to go for a ride 519 501 4651

Nice meeting up today wantsabike. Your 636 is a sweet ride. :)

I need a faster bike to keep up with you and your buddy's CBR600! ;)

Ride tomorrow out of KW.. check the KW thread!

Nice meeting up today wantsabike. Your 636 is a sweet ride. :)

I need a faster bike to keep up with you and your buddy's CBR600! ;)

Ya man get yourself something with power :) and was nice meeting you as well :) maybe we can get out for a ride me and Matt were talking about a ride to Toronto and around sometime soon

Ya man get yourself something with power :) and was nice meeting you as well :) maybe we can get out for a ride me and Matt were talking about a ride to Toronto and around sometime soon
Ha ha. Says the guy on a 636 who had a KTM and a Busa before that. My bike probably seems like a lawn mower in comparison. ? A ride east sounds good. I also want to ride up to Manitoulin Island sometime and maybe crash. That might not be as much fun on those SS bikes though.

Oops. Er.. I want stay over; hence the crash reference. I don't want to put the bike down!

Ya gixxerboy your always welcome to come and tour I up for short rides during the week and usually free most weekend as well we have had a few thoughts of a ride to Toronto and also a ride to niagara next weekend possibly :)

Ya gixxerboy your always welcome to come and tour I up for short rides during the week and usually free most weekend as well we have had a few thoughts of a ride to Toronto and also a ride to niagara next weekend possibly :)

I'm in downtown Toronto, usually go for short rides during the week in evenings, come down here, I'm planning a trip to Niagara this Saturday June 25 as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom