GTAM member: swissRR | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM member: swissRR

Splash

I needed a tail fairing for my bike and I found this post:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...RR-ZX636-lower-tree-street-fighter-headlight-....
GTAM.jpg

I contacted the guy and I asked "So this "Tail" is fiberglass, unpainted correct? Is it 100% OEM compatible with all the tabs?"

His response was "the tail is 100% compatible"

I met him in Pickering and I paid him the full amount.

That night I tried to install it but it doesn't fit correctly

aftermarket1.jpg

aftermarket2.jpg

aftermarket3.jpg

I emailed Shawn and his only response was:

I'm sorry to notice that the part which as supposed to be OEM does not fit your bike as well as it should.
In regards of me refunding you the money, unfortunately at this time it is not an option as the money was already put towards my bills.
I only sold my spear part because I really needed the money( i understand that its not your problem but I'm sure you will understand)

I e-mailed him back :

Here is what I propose; You get your tail fairing back and you refund me 50%. That way you made some money and you can sell the fairing to someone else.

His response:
I can understand your frustration.
However, it does not change the fact that i can't afford to refund you the part!
Again my suggestion is to fix it or sell it.

My suggestion, do not buy anything or deal with this guy, he might scam you, intentionally or not.

he is a real dirt bag, i have tried to install that chinesse crap and its not worth the money or grief.

Wow. That is really low. What a piece of work. Sorry you got taken by someone who qualifies for 'scum of the earth' awards. In our society there are a lot of them, unfortunatly. But if they choose to sell something, I'd hope that most would choose to do so honestly, and in an ethical manner. Unfortunatly, this dude (it seems) chose to conduct his business like a sphincter.

tell me about it!! thanks

Back
Top Bottom