GTAM' ers playing tennis? | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM' ers playing tennis?

ep1x

Banned
Now that I'm living back in TO, I have a membership reserved for me at my old racquet club in the west-end (Jane/Bloor). I used to be a 4.0 player; played college tennis in Montreal for 2 seasons. Then I got into smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol and haven't been consistent touching my racquets as of late. I played a few times with a bud, and although I was playing like absolute crap for the first 30 minutes, all the muscle memory/stamina/mind set came back, and I was whipping winners left and right, and doing 20+ stroke rallies. My serve needs a little bit of work, and can still get it in around 60-70 MPH, but was easily doing 100+ mph back when I was 4.0.

If any GTAM'ers would like to hit up a competitive game sometime, I know my way around with the directors, and court staff who will look the other way when I bring a guest (usually costs $10-$20.. I think per session).

I would be there right now, but currently live downtown, and my motorcycle is still in Montreal (needs work and still too cold to trek 5 hrs). + My racquets are at a friends house.

Sure, I'll play.

How do you play tennis?

You don't hit the ball 20 feet over the net like a little girl , and you keep it within the lines :p

What? You mean it's not like baseball?

The last time I used a tennis racquet was to play 21 because we didn't have a baseball bat.

What? You mean it's not like baseball?

The last time I used a tennis racquet was to play 21 because we didn't have a baseball bat.

Tennis racquets are definitely multi purpose tools. Have you tried hitting someone with one? It works wonders. Police should consider utilizing tennis racquets to their arsenals.

You can even play golf with a tennis racquet, and use it as a hockey stick

Tennis pro, wheelie master, 8 chicks at the same time.......dude, you're my hero!!!

I'm pretty good at virtual tennis, so I assume I'll be good at real tennis

Sweet Baby Jesus, there are some many good lines being thrown out today.

:lmao:

Romper room should be renamed to Ep1x's stealth boasting blog.

Romper room should be renamed to Ep1x's stealth boasting blog.

I bet he's in an ad for Dos Equis & Old Spice
adtrack-dos-equisx-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom