GTAM Annual Bike/Car Wash & BBQ - Saturday May 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Annual Bike/Car Wash & BBQ - Saturday May 28

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Freakin ~ Leather in Newmarket has generously agreed to allow GTAM back to do another bike/car wash with all proceeds going to the GTAM RFS online ride team.

So mark the date and be sure your bikes are dirty!

Saturday May 28th
Freakin ~ Leather in Newmarket
(Davis Drive, just east of Main street)

what is the GTAM RFS online ride team? and are the ppl washing the bikes qualified ie bikini's ;)

Our on-line ride team has won the award for most money raised by a group since it started! We're just a bunch of people who do what they can to raise money for a great cause. We also ride as a group in the parade and camp together at RFS, the legends of what we get up to are legendary... but what happens at ride, stays at ride! So go to www.rideforsight.com click on the sign up banner and join the gtamteam! If you look in the archives of this forum, you'll find many pictures of past rides as well ;) Do it once and you'll be hooked for life!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Bikini's! You just never know.... maybe Mike will show up and wear his again! :snorting:
Last year we did have some sign gals to get the traffic to stop... It's a great outing and chance to meet some of the folks from the sight.
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Wasn't speaking of banana hammock's!!!

Bikini's! You just never know.... maybe Mike will show up and wear his again! :snorting:
Last year we did have some sign gals to get the traffic to stop... It's a great outing and chance to meet some of the folks from the sight.
Cheers 8)
Aminal

It was fun holding the sign :D gave me a nasty sun burn though.

I won't be able to help out with the wash this year, I'll be coming back from the Deals gap then. I am probably gonna gather up a few of my friends and do a bikini bike wash the week afetr though. Proceeds still to RFS, I just need to find a place other then my house to do it.

Where do we sign up to help out?

For some dumb reason, got it into my head that it was yesterday... Did a drive by... See u on the 28th I guess! Lol

Big thx to everyone that came out to support the event today! Clouds and all we still managed to raise $200.00 for the GTAM RFS Online Ride Team!

Back
Top Bottom