GTA CRUISERS (Sunday Noon Rides) | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA CRUISERS (Sunday Noon Rides)

Hey Guys,

So Far Sunday is looking amazing for weather! We are going to meet at the same spot as last week, if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

See you on Sunday!

Where do you guys meet I maybe available around 12 to 12:30. Where do you plan to ride?

What happend with everyone today? No show for the ride. Only me and another guy showed up. Went for a ride to the forks, hockley then around the shed to mississauga road. It was a great ride, too bad only 2 people showed up.

Even though I really wanted to come this weekend, I didn't make it on time.
I went strawberry picking with wife and kids in the morning :)... yes, yes .. strawberry picking LOL
Anyway, I got home around 12:30, so by the time I would get to the meeting spot, I would probably miss you anyway.
I'm hoping to be there this coming Sunday.

Hey Guys,

Sorry i didnt make, some plans came up...I will for sure be there this weekend... I will post a new meet spot and maybe a new route...

New route .... that would be nice ... Escarpment ways maybe?

I'm the other guy who showed up. 1st group ride of the year and its great.

Thanks young bike nut for leading. I'll try for this coming Sunday, hopefully more people show up.

Just too busy with the kids to make it .Will try next week .

Hey Guys,

Meeting spot will be at Dixie and Eglinton for this sunday, at the Starbucks/Canadian tire. Route will be decided when we meet.

See you guys there

How 'bout a route Lakeshore West then up Snake Rd and then East on RR 5 back home?
Will need a GPS/map savvy rider to plan the exact route :)

So how many people are up for the ride this time?

I may come to finally say HELLO, and get some coffee, but can't go for a long ride.
Have to finish a small house project before wifey comes back from vacation :)

Hi everyone!

Since it is supposed to rain on Sunday, any chances of a ride on Saturday?

I also cant ride on Sunday so Saturday I might be able to make it.

Yay! Some takers!
Apologies for hijacking the Sunday rides thread with a Saturday proposition. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom