GTA Cheapest Tire Source? | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Cheapest Tire Source?

For some reason they didn't carry my size when I checked a couple months ago. They do indeed have them now. Will probably go with them, not worth driving around the GTA for another $10 in savings.

Their price is $190 after taxes and free shipping.

Anyone know a cheaper online source?

Or a significantly cheaper local source?

Last edited:
You can always get shinko's

I want a ferrari for under $300

Check Tires, Tires, Tires, and then ask GP Bikes and your local dealer what they can do. You taking off and putting them on yourself? Otherwise, you'll have to factor that into the prices.

GP Bikes does beat fortnine by 4 dollars after tax...

But my experience with them so far has been that they have horrible customer service. I don't want to be waiting over a month for a tire like I have been for some gear they supposedly had in stock, and then was supposedly to be in stock in a week... Still don't have anything from that order over a month ago, and they are ignoring my emails...

I'm just looking for the tire itself, if I'm feeling chippy that day I might do it myself, but can get it done cheap. I bloody hate dismounting and mounting tires.

GP Bikes does beat fortnine by 4 dollars after tax...

But my experience with them so far has been that they have horrible customer service. I don't want to be waiting over a month for a tire like I have been for some gear they supposedly had in stock, and then was supposedly to be in stock in a week... Still don't have anything from that order over a month ago, and they are ignoring my emails...

I'm just looking for the tire itself, if I'm feeling chippy that day I might do it myself, but can get it done cheap. I bloody hate dismounting and mounting tires.
Get used to it - Covid-19 has screwed the supply chain up big time.
My experience with GP bikes has been just fine, but then I haven't tried getting anything from them since the lockdown started.
It likely doesn't help that one of the biggest distributors Motovan is in big trouble right now.
Wow, $4 - how much time have you wasted ?

Superised no one has mentioned Pete’s superbike. I’ve always bought my tires from him or Fort Nine.
Thanks for the source, Pete's Superbike works out to about the same after shipping, HOWEVER they actually have a ridiculously cheap pre-shipping price, whereas other online Canadian retailers I've found thus far have a far higher price with free shipping. Will definately keep them in mind! I'm sure their pricing will work out to be better for when I need more than one tire. This one's going to be hard to beat I think.
Get used to it - Covid-19 has screwed the supply chain up big time.
My experience with GP bikes has been just fine, but then I haven't tried getting anything from them since the lockdown started.
It likely doesn't help that one of the biggest distributors Motovan is in big trouble right now.
Wow, $4 - how much time have you wasted ?
Not an excuse to ignore customers.

Zero time wasted, sitting at home with my dick out. Getting back into the sport after a decade, figuring out my go-to for tires.

I plan on chewing through a few sets this season, and the next, and the next. Not a casual rider.

Feel free to send me four dollars when you get the chance, appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TK4
Zero time wasted, sitting at home with my dick out. Getting back into the sport after a decade, figuring out my go-to for tires.

I foresee an insurance thread

Reactions: TK4
Superised no one has mentioned Pete’s superbike. I’ve always bought my tires from him or Fort Nine.

IIRC the last time I checked Pete's site he had stopped his free shipping. He was always in line with F9's prices. MO vs. MO, free shipping is going to win.

blinker fluids
Bring her by, I'll top yours up for the season.
IIRC the last time I checked Pete's site he had stopped his free shipping. He was always in line with F9's prices. MO vs. MO, free shipping is going to win.
Not at all true.

Pete's site charges about $27 for shipping that single rear tire I need, bringing prices in line with F9 and GP. However, add a second tire, and shipping is only about $30 for the both. Pete's is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. Paying higher prices for free shipping is not always the way to go.

As long as I can remember I’ve never seen him have free shipping... ever. His prices work out to about the same as fort nine all in, sometimes better depending on the tire. He also offers to help remove shipping cost when he comes into town from Montreal during the motorbike shows. He loads up tire orders so you can pickup at the shows for free.

As much as I like fort nine, I’d happily spend a few dollars more to support a good guy running a smaller business by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom