GTA bmw mechanic | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA bmw mechanic

Just saying it exists is useless, post the link to the ones that say they comply!

... not my list btw I'm not the list keeper.
List all the emission compliant aftermarket exhausts for that bike here and then you might have something worth listing.
I think it's going to be a short list.

Last edited:
Until I see a badge, I dgaf.
fun story, a guy in our riding group on an FZ09 got pulled over for noise violation. turns out he stopped and pulled over for cops on bicycles! I think someone brings it up every 5 days or so to never let him live it down.

Just saying it exists is useless, post the link to the ones that say they comply!

... not my list btw I'm not the list keeper.
List all the emission compliant aftermarket exhausts for that bike here and then you might have something worth listing.
How emission friendly is your trial bike??

Hopefully you own a lithium lawnmower as well :)

As long as there isn't a 'Not For Highway Use' plate, stamp or sticker on it I think you're safe.

I don't think it is much of an issue here in Ontario, you'd probably be lucky to find a cop that is conversant on the subject or really cares, not so in PQ. Approved exhaust or they pull your plates in Quebec or California.
Back in the day the Metro police were VERY interested in motorcycle exhausts and it was a regular thing the happy cop would stick his night stick into your muffler to be sure there was a silencer in there... until some patch sued Metro police claiming the happy cop ruined his motor, and won.
No more testing motorcycle exhausts in Toronto.

How emission friendly is your trial bike??

Hopefully you own a lithium lawnmower as well :)
(y) all my vehicles are 100% compliant.

I don't have a very big lawn, I own a push mower, have you ever seen one of those, they don't even have a motor.

We know the laws exist. We are saying that other than a few rare events (ricer crackdown at TMP, etc), there is no attempt to enforce them.
Past tense, just like 'they' never cared about loud snowmobiles in Timmins before.

(y) all my vehicles are 100% compliant.

I don't have a very big lawn, I own a push mower, have you ever seen one of those, they don't even have a motor.

Have one just for the side yard :)

01257744384b022685ddecf6861bdbc3.jpg

You can order a 2021 Ducati with an Akrapvovic. Maybe BMW sells one too.
Yes BMW has one too. By the way, no plans to go to track at the moment... maybe in the future with my buddies. I just like this bike to appreciate the technology and refinement applied to it and maybe play with its potential by adding more accessories.
Either i can have a good sports car or a great super sport bike which neither one I cannot use the full potential power on the street. I just chose what is more economical to be more financially practical compared to a sports car. In reality, this is just a weekend/leisure bike, I have 250 for that i ride to work which fits the condition of the road/traffic. Maybe once in a while i can ride it to work but in my own opinion, riding to Downdown with those traffic in RR is like more of a pain than pleasure. I see a lot of good bikes park downtown and it's their choice. Even my colleague said that it doesn't make sense to own a bike because its not all season. Same reasoning about yacht and other luxury items.

Back
Top Bottom