GT250R Exhaust Questions | GTAMotorcycle.com

GT250R Exhaust Questions

Ive seen a lot of different brands of exhaust systems. (Yoshimura, 2 bros, screaming, etc etc)

What would you say the best exhaust system would be for the GT250R? Im mainly looking for Power. More faster. but lets not forget the loud noise :)

Ive seen a lot of different brands of exhaust systems. (Yoshimura, 2 bros, screaming, etc etc)

What would you say the best exhaust system would be for the GT250R? Im mainly looking for Power. More faster. but lets not forget the loud noise :)

Save your money for the next bike. Very few slip on exhausts make any more power (many make less). If you want louder, cut down your existing muffler, but be prepared for more attention from the boys in blue.

I'm in the same boat as you...Don't expect more power or to go any faster on a 250...

Attach some hockey cards in the spokes, it'll sound like a chopper man.

Attach some hockey cards in the spokes, it'll sound like a chopper man.

Don't listen to this guy..It's baseball cards... and get spokey dokes...

Actually, like all the other postes stated, you want power...your on the wrong bike..

Don't listen to this guy..It's baseball cards... and get spokey dokes...

Actually, like all the other postes stated, you want power...your on the wrong bike..

I remember back in the day when we were kids the cool thing was sticking tennis balls in the spokes of our bicycles, never knew wtf they were for though...

I remember back in the day when we were kids the cool thing was sticking tennis balls in the spokes of our bicycles, never knew wtf they were for though...

it was the perfect place to put it when you were done playing foot hockey, catch, redass, etc. i didn't know people did it for style lol

Back
Top Bottom