Grom Insurance check | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grom Insurance check

shinrai

Quick check to see if this is what I should be paying.....$750/yr for a Grom?! I have a liter bike as well at $1050/yr.
No accidents. No claims. No tickets. 42 yrs old and had my M for 25 yrs. What the heck is going on in Ontario?

Too much. I pay under $300 for my 125cc bikes.

The insurers want the money back they had to discount and then some... totally rigged.

@Evoex has a similar risk profile and a grom. Maybe they are a higher risk category than conventional looking 125's

Quick check to see if this is what I should be paying.....$750/yr for a Grom?! I have a liter bike as well at $1050/yr.
No accidents. No claims. No tickets. 42 yrs old and had my M for 25 yrs. What the heck is going on in Ontario?
I was paying 540/yr in North York for mine. 38 years old, M, 6 years.

Maybe postal code or they're just jacking you. Try Echelon, may need a broker, give Mitchell and Whale a shout.

They sent me back eleven $ because of covid on one bike if you can believe that.

Too much. I pay under $300 for my 125cc bikes.
What do you pay for your TR25W :cool: imagine how many insurance bills you have paid on that puppy.

They sent me back eleven $ because of covid on one bike if you can believe that.
$11 more than they sent me. Never delivered on the money back for the car insurance either

What do you pay for your TR25W :cool: imagine how many insurance bills you have paid on that puppy.
I haven't insured it for a few years, in 2017 I paid $275 with Desjarins. I don't think they are insuring 60s era bikes any more, I'm guessing it will be in the $400-500 range with TD (I paid them $440ish for an EX250 in 2018)

42 and whipping around on a grom..?
One can tell you haven't spent much time on one ?

By far the most popular bike at m1 exit course and the average person is probably in their late 30s/early 40s

TR25W makes for a good vintage trials ride if you throw enough money at it.

12863329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom