Grimsby coffee night | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grimsby coffee night

rmack737

Looking to do a coffee night next Wednesday may 18th at the new Tim hortons in grimsby by the hospital and shoppers drug mart and maybe do abit of a ride. If this goes well we would like to make it a every other week thing with a bit more of organization and a meet and ride time. All bikes and riders welcome not just for the professional racers on the road. How ever faster rides will be going on to. Hope to see and meet some new riders and most of all have fun

Your leaving out of Grimsby next wed.... I might be riding out that way/ im known to just jump on the QEW out of Oakville after 5-ish and do a run to the falls....sometimes taking the service roads sometimes just hitting the highway --- where are you riding to?

well i am game for riding anywhere, if the weather is good we can do a twisty route down towards the falls and hwy back. the main idea of this meet is to try and get more guys together for doing group rides and see who's around. There was a local group from around here but seems like most the guys are getting to busy to do much anymore so id like to kinda keep things rolling and have as many of guys from the local club as much as we can

I'm in Stoney Creek. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what's going on on wednesday night.

I might not be able ot make it, but if there are rides moving forward, I will probably be participating.

Back
Top Bottom