Greenworks 60V Electric Mini Bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greenworks 60V Electric Mini Bike

It's interesting but where can you ride it? Nowhere in public. Could be a pit bike or a way to get around an acreage.

The inclusion of reflectors is odd. They're not required on a dirt bike, but it obviously doesn't have any of the other stuff that would be required to make it street legal, and it doesn't have pedals so it can't pretend to be an e-bicycle.

The inclusion of reflectors is odd. They're not required on a dirt bike, but it obviously doesn't have any of the other stuff that would be required to make it street legal, and it doesn't have pedals so it can't pretend to be an e-bicycle.
I'm guessing that is for a different market? Greenworks probably grabbed a product from china and branded it.

I am sure they are targeting the US market more than anything.
I don't know what their rules are on riding dirt bike or e-bikes on public roads.
I do know that some states allow quads to be ridden on the roads. Not sure if they are plated on not.

hopefully dewalt doesnt make their own version....

just in case someones offended... i am an absolute dewalt whore.

They put them on kids gas dirtbikes also. My ‘23 CRF50 had them.

Back
Top Bottom