Grand Bend September 19 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend September 19

So impatient!! Lol

Im going to cut down the video after work and hopefully get it uploaded tonight.
\

It has been almost 24 hours, didn't you take today off so that you could post up a video? Get your priorities straight.

I just wasn't sure if you had it up but didn't link the video. I wanted to go on Thursday to try the reverse but couldn't get the time off work so want to see a few peoples vids of the reverse.

\

It has been almost 24 hours, didn't you take today off so that you could post up a video? Get your priorities straight.

I just wasn't sure if you had it up but didn't link the video. I wanted to go on Thursday to try the reverse but couldn't get the time off work so want to see a few peoples vids of the reverse.

Video is rendering right now. Hopefully I can start uploading before I go to bed!

Oh I know, especially because we may be on the same coloured bike next year ;)

You couldn't handle the orange wheels!!

Nice, Watched the whole thing, I learn a lot from video and watching others lines, braking points etc.

What camera? I had the same setup in the front and it works well.

Its a GoPro Hero3 White set on 960 30fps. The narrower field of view makes it look more realistic. I have never liked how the wide angle makes everything look slower and farther away.

I still havent really figured out the dog leg in reverse.

Here's my video of 3 laps from the last session of the afternoon.

[video=youtube;3Znr1VbSqMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Znr1VbSqMY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom