Grand Bend Aug. 26 Photos (312 of 'em) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Aug. 26 Photos (312 of 'em)

B

Bigevildoer

Just got done uploading pics of the Grand Bend Aug. 26 Track Day to my PhotoBucket account.
Check them out here: http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/txkDesign/

High Res pics are available for a very modest fee for anyone interested. Single photos are $5 each, buy 10 and they are $4 each ($40). Payable by PayPal (PM for info).

High Res shots will be sized to 10" x 8" at 300 dpi, cropped to main focus and have my logo (small in size) in a corner where it won't obstruct the focal point.

This is a test run to see how popular these kind of shots may be.

PM me if you want to buy a shot, or post up here if you see anything you like. I'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts. Please, if you're going make comments like "I can get them for free" don't bother - if you're not interested in buying photos, simply don't buy them. I'm not trying to rip people off, just to cover my costs doing something I enjoy (bikes and photography) and that other people may have interest in.

Take care!

50 views and no comments etc...
Guess nobody's interested after all.
Ride safe!

Last edited:
Heck, I'd be buying some of those if I had been there that day - they're great!

If you are at TMP on September 8th you will have at least one customer. Surprised people aren't taking you up on these.

Heck, I'd be buying some of those if I had been there that day - they're great!

If you are at TMP on September 8th you will have at least one customer. Surprised people aren't taking you up on these.

Thanks for your vote of confidence - between you, some of my friends and 3 others on another site (none of which were there either) nobody's replied or commented...

Unfortunately, I won't be at TMP - have other commitments made already for that day.

Maybe this is not the right forum to post this? Not sure is everyone who reads the "track riding" forum comes here to the "road racing" sub forum.

Maybe this is not the right forum to post this? Not sure is everyone who reads the "track riding" forum comes here to the "road racing" sub forum.

Good point... probably put it in the wrong forum... but, look at the number of views this has had....
Looked at the photobucket stats, and some photos have over 75 views.

Might just switch to a company called Photomug. Put shots up, declare price, buyer decides if they want a print sent or digital file delivery.

That would really make it easy for people to buy them.
I like the looks of that #61

Yeah, he looked OK.. but I still think I would have looked better on that bike... maybe I'll offer you $1500 for it... hehehe... ;)

Back
Top Bottom