Grainger Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grainger Canada

bigpoppa

This is the second time i've ordered tools etc from them, and compared to the usual places, these guys got all the high end stock, for reasonable prices, and most importantly in the age of COVID where it takes a month or more for anything to be shipped or ready for pick up, these guys ship and deliver in less than 48 hours somehow...

They seem to have tools for everything, big thumbs up

This is the second time i've ordered tools etc from them, and compared to the usual places, these guys got all the high end stock, for reasonable prices, and most importantly in the age of COVID where it takes a month or more for anything to be shipped or ready for pick up, these guys ship and deliver in less than 48 hours somehow...

They seem to have tools for everything, big thumbs up
Whenever I looked in the past, I wouldn't consider Grainger prices reasonable. I have found them very high and catered towards the corporate buyer that wants a one-stop shop with good service with price a distant third. I expected them to live up to stock and service, it's good to know prices are coming down too.

yup

maintenance dept's typical have an Acklands account
sales rep comes around once/week with an order pad

quality is average, selection is really good
value? who knows..... PO's are free!

pretty sure the bulk of their sales are B2B

Bingo, every procurment team has the grainger and tenaquip catalog at hand and a mcmaster carr account for what else you cant find. When you need a 32mm socket, 6mm nitril gloves, 3 ABC fire extinguisures and an aluminum lift dock plate you just need to source it. Price is important, so is getting the stuff next day.

Back
Top Bottom