GP Bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP Bikes

CanadianTundraGuy

Got a Christmas card the other day from the good fellas at GP Bikes.... with a $20.00 gift card inside!!! Made my day!!

Thanks GP Bikes.. you guys rule!!!:p

They're good!
They did my exhaust on my Shadow. :)

Consistently awesome service. Jerry has a great deal of integrity and you can see that the attitude carries through the staff.

With the 2 shows and the Christmas season these guys don't get many breaks. Hopefully the kudos here will fuel them through it all.

All the best of the Holiday Season to the staff at GP Bikes. Merry Christmas!

I'm a new rider. Went to both GP and Royal regularly to make my gear/bike decisions. GP was by far the most helpful and went out of their way. I stopped visiting Royal.

Bob at the parts counter, great guy

+1 I will only order parts over the phone if Bob is taking the order (I've ordered twice with different people there and both times they ordered the wrong part which really sucks when you drive 30min to get there only to discover the part won't work). In person I find pretty much everyone there great. I support them whenever possible and they do their best to match prices if you bring something to their attention.

Great guys - great location - and best motorcycle store around!!

Yes, GP Bikes...they know bikes and the people that ride them. Exceptional staff and business, the benchmark for all others in the GTA.

Always good to hear about excellent service from a bike shop. As I'm new to the GTA, I've been looking for a shop that offers good c/s.

Back
Top Bottom