GP Bikes - Race Gloves | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP Bikes - Race Gloves

Mega Torque

Site Supporter
I have been a long time customer of GP Bikes and knowing the integrity of Jerry the owner I had confidence that if he put his name on a new line of gloves that my money would be well spent.

I purchased a pair this week and after quite a bit of seat time I would certainly recommend them for fit and feel.

Obviously I have not crash tested them (and don't plan to) but for under one hundred bucks they are worth checking out for riders looking for gauntlet gloves.

I was just there today and picked up a pair of Dainese Full Metal RS's.
what did you pick up?

I was just there today and picked up a pair of Dainese Full Metal RS's.
what did you pick up?

When were you there today? I was there today looking at the Dainese's as well. I was there around 3PM-ish.. You weren't wearing a red t-shirt were ya?

Did you end up buying anything there?

well.. I went there with the intention of buying myself a strap-on race back protector.. but they didn't have any stock of ANYTHING advertised on the site.. so I spent 20 mins contemplating purchasing an 848 evo with the sales guy there..

As much as I like to give local businesses my business, it's very hard when they don't carry the stock. Online it is...

well.. I went there with the intention of buying myself a strap-on race back protector.. but they didn't have any stock of ANYTHING advertised on the site.. so I spent 20 mins contemplating purchasing an 848 evo with the sales guy there..

As much as I like to give local businesses my business, it's very hard when they don't carry the stock. Online it is...

Depending on what you are after and who you talk to/get on the phone, I've found if you call a few days/week in advance they'll bring in an item off their website for you to see/try on. If it doesn't fit, and wasn't a 'special order', they normally don't hold you to anything if you don't like it when trying it on in-person. I know they had Alpinestars Bionic back protectors in-store a year or so back, as that's the one I went with myself.

Even though they're not far from where I live, I usually call in and make sure they have what I want in stock.

Too be honest with you they have the most inventory in the GTA, but only carry a fraction of what's in their catalogue which is annoying. For high-end stuff I usually check Rider's Choice and if they don't have it, I go online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom