Got the bike :D ... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got the bike :D ...

tsdexter

... but it's going to sit for 2 weeks until I get the safety course and insurance :(

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, fender eliminator w/LED plate illuminator, MGP Growler exhaust, pure original Kawi green - no graphics :)

Photo 2012-06-25 6 01 44 PM.jpgPhoto 2012-06-25 6 01 07 PM.jpg

Last edited:
looks amaze balls!!! hows the MGP growler sound? im conflicted between the MGP and a Yoshimura..

... but it's going to sit for 2 weeks until I get the safety course and insurance :(

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, fender eliminator w/LED plate illuminator, MGP Growler exhaust, pure original Kawi green - no graphics :)

View attachment 29163View attachment 29164

looks amaze balls!!! hows the MGP growler sound? im conflicted between the MGP and a Yoshimura..

Sounds amaze balls! Well, I don't really know to be honest, it sounds awesome to me, but it's also the first/only Ninja I looked at - never heard stock exhaust (or yoshi) in person. I know it has the optional baffle so you can take it out and be reeeal loud, but I have it in. It's a nice little 'growl'. I'll link you to a youtube vid once I put it up... You won't get much out of it though, just a few revs up to 3-4k as I can't ride it yet, also iPhone recorded.. I'll let you know if I'm driving through brampton in the near future (unlikely)

Wow she looks sexy. Congrats!

What's the mileage? And would you mind me asking how much you paid for this baby? I'm probably getting a Ninja 250 as well after I'm done my safety course next weekend. lol!

Back
Top Bottom