Good Insurance for someone under 20. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Insurance for someone under 20.

ShaneF

I know that this has been asked 43890754987 times, and i have read the sticky about who to call, most people I have called has quoted from $4,500 - $5,500. I have a 2001 ninja 500r, Im 19 years old (turn 20 in 2 months) And I took the motorcycle saftey course, and I will have my M2 in less then 2 weeks. The quotes that I got were quoted as if I had my M2. I also have my G2 with no claims or accidents, and no tickets, perfectly clean driving record. Been driving for almost 4 years.

So sorry again for repeating a question, but if anyone else who is under 25 who ran into this problem who did end up finding a good quote, please leave me a number/name. And anyone please leave advice.

Thanks a lot!

Jevco...doesn't help that you've been licensed less than a year though on the bike, you'd get a decent discount. For my 3rd year, I'm 21 no tickets, Ninja 250 its 1800 bucks. You're looking at 3000-3500 bucks if you're lucky.

$4500 - $5500 seems pretty high for a Ninja 500 with Jevco. Are you quoting with Collision coverage (and if so, do you really *need* Collision coverage?) I suggest you call John Duffy for a Jevco quote if you haven't done so already, and he will explain why you are being quoted so much. He has an ad at the top of the page.

Back
Top Bottom