getting a quote for insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

getting a quote for insurance

Copiye

I'm 17 can I still call around for a quote if I don't haven't done my MSF course and haven't gotten my m2 but say I did to check out the prices?
To get my M2 I need to complete the MSF course which will cost me $500 for the course and extra since they don't provide gear and I need buy it myself.

Of course why not. Just be sitting down and prepared for the shock from the quotes. Also depends what kinda of bike.
I would say for them to quote you a few different bikes and with and without the course, it should be easy enough for them to provide.

The TD online quote was accurate for me - that doesn't mean cheap, it means the quotes I've gotten were exactly what they asked me to pay when I bought the policies. Other online sites, especially the ones that quote from multiple companies, usually have a really good rate that you'll be ineligible for one reason or another. So wherever you get your quote, it's always best to follow up by voice. And even then, talk to a few companies to get a "feel" for what's realistic, because even after you speak to someone and sign up, you might get a surprise in the mail when they tell you you're cancelled or they're raising your rate from the original quote. Welcome to motorcycle insurance...

That was not to discourage you, it was to prepare you. Kudos on looking into this well in advance of any commitment, especially at your age.

Back
Top Bottom