Get fired up for touring | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get fired up for touring

Looks like a great adventure... don't think I'd do it with a bunch of rich novices on RG1200s. Also, they say 13000 miles, I think it's about 1/2 that London to Bejing.

Why would 30 dumbasses take a heavy ADV bike on a tour that's running roads and terrain that runs 50kmh max?

The Ride London to Beijing

The one without the colon is available free if you have Amazon Prime.
Not sure that I'd go if I had no colon, even if it was free.

Looks like a great adventure... don't think I'd do it with a bunch of rich novices on RG1200s. Also, they say 13000 miles, I think it's about 1/2 that London to Bejing.

Why would 30 dumbasses take a heavy ADV bike on a tour that's running roads and terrain that runs 50kmh max?

They probably meant KM. When I made a route from London to Beijing it came up with a distance of 10,651 km. That is probably the most direct route as well which is not always the best way scenery wise.

They invented a great machine for that terrain, it's called the Snowmobile.

Not sure that I'd go if I had no colon, even if it was free.

no colon...baggsy :)
Sorry couldn't miss the irony here.

Reactions: J_F
Yeah sometimes I see MacDoc's posts, watch the enclosed video, and still can't make heads or tails of them. So, rather than being selfish and hoarding the entire supply of the world's stupidity, I make my quip and release it here. If anyone knows wtf he's talking about with "The one without the colon is available free if you have Amazon Prime.", please let me in on the joke. Thanks.

Hehe - There Are two versions

The Ride: London to Beijing

They are the same content with a scatological difference in format which transmuted in the grade 2 mindset to a further bit of impertinent speculation regarding your nick. ?

Does this belong in Romper Room?

Hehe - There Are two versions

The Ride: London to Beijing

They are the same content with a scatological difference in format which transmuted in the grade 2 mindset to a further bit of impertinent speculation regarding your nick. ?
Ok thanks. Sometimes my psychic mind reading ability fails me.

VPN the US site - worth a try - might allow it. In addition if you don't have a US Prime account ...the first 30 days are free AFAIK

Last edited:
Just started watching (literally five minutes ago) "Somewhere Else Tomorrow", available on Amazon Prime streaming. Seems interesting.

Just finished it. Absolutely fantastic!

Doesn't show too much riding, more about the experience of travelling endlessly by bike. Doesn't have that hipstery philosophical feel to it either.

Back
Top Bottom