Generic Gear for Passengers, 2up, B!+cH Seat ( don't know any other names ) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Generic Gear for Passengers, 2up, B!+cH Seat ( don't know any other names )

o0ollo0o

Hey guys,

I have a couple of friends... mostly female and probably some male who'd like to take a ride when I get my M2 at the end of this month.

Where can I get generic gear? I'm assuming the min requirement is a helmet.

Does such a thing as a generic helmet exist?

Anything else besides a helmet? Or just make sure they have tough jacket, boots and jeans.

Although extrra pair of gloves wouldn't be soo bad...or expensive...

Feel free to list some other names for the back seat, which I missed.

buy a size small jacket and helmet, and if the girl is to big to fit then she doesn't get on your bike.

Amount of gear is all dependant on if they are hot and if you want them to stay that way should they happen to hit the ground.

ATTS that was an awesome comment ahah i couldnt help but laugh throughout the whole thing. Had a friend say to me when i got my new bike that she wanted a ride, and i said only if she fits. caused her to be offended but its the truth

My passengers dress exactly the same as I do.
Why would you buy generic no name gear?

Becasue surely the same risks that you take as a rider, can't possibly happen to the passenger as well, could they?

My passengers dress exactly the same as I do.
Why would you buy generic no name gear?

Becasue surely the same risks that you take as a rider, can't possibly happen to the passenger as well, could they?

+1
end thread

buy a size small jacket and helmet, and if the girl is to big to fit then she doesn't get on your bike.

In all seriousness, since I've been riding I've followed the same rule.

And +1 omnivore. If anything, if I had to choose between myself and my passenger I'd choose my passenger to get the better gear.

DOT approved helmet is minimum requirement.

If your passenger doesn't have proper motorcycle gear, they can opt for the same requirements that are imposed during the M2 course. This includes a leather or denim jacket, leather gloves, jeans or denim pants, and high ankle leather shoes.

Back
Top Bottom