Gearing up for Ride for Sight 2014 in Lindsey | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gearing up for Ride for Sight 2014 in Lindsey

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
The team page is up! Come and join.

Our 2014 online fundraising is officially up and running and with this comes a very special gift. An anonymous donor will be matching all fundraising gifts (up to $10,000) made to Ride for Sight between now and December 31[SUP]st[/SUP]!! That means that $100 will become $200, $200 becomes $400, $400 becomes $800 and so on. Although this won’t impact your personal fundraising page, it will double the impact that you will be making to sight-saving research! Please pass word onto your donors and colleagues and ask them if they would consider making an end-of-year gift to Ride for Sight. We are very excited about this opportunity to raise even more important funds for research.

I've already got over 300 to put up (just have to get to the bank and put it on my credit card) from the BBQ Bike nights we did all summer. It's so awesome that that number is gonna be doubled.

I look forward to the day I never have to do this ride again... but until then, help me try and turn on as many lights as possible for those affected by RP.

Donate directly to my page and help me reach high miler status.

Join or donate to the gtamotorcycle.com online ride team

Yup. the online page is up and running! Join the team and let's make 2014 the best ever!!!!!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Count me in again this year! My fundraising might be down some this year though. I am taking 3 months off for parental leave from mid February to early May. With Ride for Sight pushed up a couple of weeks, I will have a shortened amount of time to fundraise at work, which is where most of my money is raised. I'll do the best I can though! Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom