Gear rentals for track days? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gear rentals for track days?

r3r3r3

Hey all

Does anyone know of any track days / companies that rent out racing suits? Looking at doing a track day in the fall but wasn’t planning on getting a good suit + full length boots until next year. Would be bringing my own bike, helmet, gauntlet gloves, etc.

Looks like Pro6 rents but I don’t want to drive the 4.5hrs each way to Calabogie.

Thanks!!

FAST at Shannonville will rent gear on your own bike

but sounds like you're not looking for a school environment

Calabogie looks like a great track but the drive kind of means making it a whole weekend event. Starts to get expensive when I need a trailer for 2 days, accommodations, etc.

Think I’ve hit up every on ramp in the GTA by now so just want to get my feet wet on a track this year. Plan on doing FAST next season but it’s a bigger time commitment/expense than just doing a standard track day.

Think I’ve hit up every on ramp in the GTA by now so just want to get my feet wet on a track this year. Plan on doing FAST next season but it’s a bigger time commitment/expense than just doing a standard track day.
Bayview-Lawrence circuit! <3

Hey all

Does anyone know of any track days / companies that rent out racing suits? Looking at doing a track day in the fall but wasn’t planning on getting a good suit + full length boots until next year. Would be bringing my own bike, helmet, gauntlet gloves, etc.

Looks like Pro6 rents but I don’t want to drive the 4.5hrs each way to Calabogie.

Thanks!!

What is your weight, height and boot size?

Have you tried on leathers before?
Do you know what size you are?

Calabogie is worth it. If you have two piece that zips together, that will work as well as long as you have a hard back protector. Just buy the gear, once you go to track, it won’t be your last time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom