Ganny tommorow! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganny tommorow!

Mikel

Anyone interest in riding the Ganny tommorow Friday November 11th. Just respond here I'll check later today.

doozerdave

Site Supporter
You should be there today, 14 degrees!
I'm out of vacation time and just sold my bike, so I'm out. haha... Have a great day.

gqelements

Site Supporter
In, on a bigger bike though. Likely going to just strafe through the park with a buddy (on an even bigger bike).

Last edited:

Mikel

Cool beans. I'll be by P2 in a silver tacoma at 10am. Pm me your contact number if you want to get a hold of me.

Mikel

Just an FYI, but it's hunting season in the Ganaraska. When I was more involved in the off road clubs we tried to stay out of the forest in the first 2 weeks in November so as not to disrupt the hunters.

Here's the GRCA link: http://www.grca.on.ca/RECREATION_-120874.html

As I said, just an FYI.
I rode there today. I saw 2 guys that were hunting, they had a shotgun, we waved to each other. That's the first time I've actually ever seen someone with a firearm in the Ganny before. I wonder what they were hunting?

doozerdave

Site Supporter
We saw a hunter with a crossbow a few weeks ago. That's a bit freaky. There are grouse and pheasants in Ganny (I think that's what I've seen). Maybe that's the shotgun prey.

xrljoel

I rode there today. I saw 2 guys that were hunting, they had a shotgun, we waved to each other. That's the first time I've actually ever seen someone with a firearm in the Ganny before. I wonder what they were hunting?
Deer season. According to the website it's open to shotguns for the first 2 weeks of Nov.

Top Bottom