Ganaraska | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska

was out yesterday with a buddy, some single track sections were not too bad, but most of everything else was pretty slick, mixture of snow and slush.

I agree with above regarding yesterday.
I actually found the single track to be quite fun. It was best if no one had touched the trail at all yet. The more traffic the trail got, the worst they were.

Might have to put the studded tires on for the last day of the Ganny this Friday.

I actually found the single track to be quite fun. It was best if no one had touched the trail at all yet. The more traffic the trail got, the worst they were. ...
Is called first tracks, you can win races by being the one to make first tracks, that's why I never wait around to watch other riders ride a mud section.

I actually found the single track to be quite fun. It was best if no one had touched the trail at all yet. The more traffic the trail got, the worst they were.

Might have to put the studded tires on for the last day of the Ganny this Friday.

interesting, I would have thought it the other way around - looking forward to your review of those studs .

was out yesterday with a buddy, some single track sections were not too bad, but most of everything else was pretty slick, mixture of snow and slush.

was there a layer of ice anywhere?

I was thinking of heading out, but its a hour drive each way for me, plus about 45min to setup and break down my trailer.. (I have a fold up trailer) , and also I'd have to clean down the bike. Wasnt worth the hassle for if the conditions meant I rode only for 1-2hrs. I'd kit up for 3+hrs of riding.

was there a layer of ice anywhere?

I was thinking of heading out, but its a hour drive each way for me, plus about 45min to setup and break down my trailer.. (I have a fold up trailer) , and also I'd have to clean down the bike. Wasnt worth the hassle for if the conditions meant I rode only for 1-2hrs. I'd kit up for 3+hrs of riding.

there was no ice when I was there

Back
Top Bottom